Nursing Recruitment Event – Saturday 3rd March 2018 – 10am to 1pm in the Education Centre at Royal Bolton Hospital
Here at Bolton our patients are at the heart of everything we do. We ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care and are guided by our trust values. This is reflected in our latest CQC report. It is also supported by our Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professional Framework for Professional Practice.
The hospital is known for being a friendly and supportive place to work; a large part of this is due to the teams that work here. All our newly qualified nurses complete the Preceptorship Programme and are supported by the senior team and the practice educators.
Our Registered Nurses make a real difference to patients’ lives. Whether you are providing skilled nursing care or undertaking advanced clinical tasks, all the while you will be providing continuing compassionate care and support. You will be on hand to ensure that the ward or department runs smoothly and that patients receive all the care and support they need. You will find that it’s a role that is incredibly rewarding. If you are already a Registered Nurse, Newly Qualified or due to qualify this year please come along.
There are exciting opportunities (Full and Part Time). Rotational opportunities are available and flexible working.
There are opportunities in a variety of clinical areas which include:
- Emergency Department
- Medical and Surgical Admission Areas
- Complex Care
- General Surgical
- Trauma and Elective Orthopaedic
- Neonatal Unit
- Darley Court intermediate care
- Community settings
What should you do next?
- Drop in on the 3rd March to chat with our teams about working here at Bolton,
- Apply online if you would like to be interviewed for one of our vacancies on the day (if you are considering being interviewed on the day we would ask that you arrive before 12 midday if possible
- All of our job opportunities are listed via the NHS Jobs website.
If you would like to know more about the areas or have an informal visit please e-mail
Jackie Furlong Professional Lead for Nursing Workforce Jacqueline.Furlong@boltonft.nhs.uk