Our future…your say
Bolton NHS Foundation Trust Strategy 2019-24
During the first half of 2019 we will be working with the public, our patients, our staff, and all of our partners to set out what the Trust should concentrate on for the next five years. Ultimately we want to be the best provider of healthcare and the best place to work.
We think it is important that we:
- Provide safe, effective and compassionate care to every patient every time.
- Are thought of as a great place to work.
- Spend our money wisely so that we can invest in improvements.
- Build on our strong local partnerships and work together for the people of Bolton.
- Make sure that all health and care services in Bolton work well together.
- Make best use of our properties and land to support these aims and improve the health and wellbeing of local people.
We want to know:
- What’s important to you about what we do at the Royal Bolton Hospital and in our health services out in the community?
- What do you think we should be aiming to achieve over the next five years?
- What does a great future for the Trust look like to you?
You can let us know your views:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Twitter @boltonnhsft using the hashtag #MyFutureBFT
- On Facebook at Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
View our current strategy here: