Our Trust Values demonstrate the beliefs that underpin the way we work together as staff and with patients. They reflect both the organisation we are and our aspirations for the future. We refreshed our values through a consultation exercise in 2015-16 which led us to express our distinctive Bolton VOICE:
- We have a plan that will deliver excellent healthcare for future generations, working collaboratively towards sustainability
- We make decisions that are best for long-term health & social care outcomes for our communities
- We communicate clearly to our patients, families and our staff, with transparency & honesty
- We encourage feedback from everyone to help drive innovation and improvements
- We demonstrate fairness, respect and empathy in our interactions with people
- We take responsibility for our actions, speaking out and learning from any mistakes
- We take a person-centred approach in all our interactions with patients, families and our staff
- We provide compassionate care and demonstrate understanding to everyone
- We put quality and safety at the heart of all our services and processes
- We continuously improve our standards of healthcare with the patient in mind
We listen to the voices of staff, patients and stakeholders as we look to provide better care together. The value statements are underpinned by a set of practices which we expect staff and managers to display on a day to day basis when dealing with our patients and each other. Our values form part of our recruitment, induction, appraisal and leadership development processes.
We want Bolton NHS FT to be a great place to work for staff. We believe that by living the values every day we will encourage a culture where we treat patients as we would treat our family and friends. We want all of our patients to be safe and receive the best possible care.