Please follow the links below to see reports on the National NHS Staff Survey for Bolton NHS Foundation Trust.
- NHS Staff Survey 2017 brief summary of results 2.72 MB PDF
- Staff Survey 2016 Exec Summary [1mb] PDF
- Staff Survey 2016 Final Report [1mb] PDF
- Staff Survey 2015 Exec Summary [1mb] PDF
- Staff Survey 2015 Final Report [1mb] PDF
- Staff Survey 2014 Exec Summary [544kb] PDF
- Staff Survey 2014 Final Report [2mb] PDF
- Summary of Staff Survey Results December 2013 [2mb] PDF
- Results of Staff Survey December 2013 [2.4mb] PDF
- Summary of Staff Survey Results December 2012 [1.96mb] PDF
- Results of Staff Survey December 2012 [2.36mb] PDF
The NHS national staff survey provides a useful source of information to help assess and identify issues relating to the quality and reputation of the Trust as a place to receive care and treatment and as a place to work in. Following on from the survey each year the Trust produces a comprehensive action plan that drives improvement. We adopt a ‘You Said, We Did’ philosophy to demonstrate that we listen to the voice of our staff.
Our Staff Survey results are continuing to improve year on year. Our Staff Engagement Score for 2015 places us in the top 20% of Acute and/or Community Trusts within NHS England. The next NHS Staff Survey will run in October/November 2016.
In addition, we also ask our staff to give us feedback three times a year through the Staff Friends and Family Test which helps us identify improvements to the staff experience which also benefit our patient experience.