|Address ||Contact Details ||Opening Times
|Avondale Health Centre, |
|Telephone: 01204 463400 ||Monday to Friday |
8:30am – 4:30pm
• Anticoagulation Clinic – every Thursday from 1:15pm by appointment
• District Nursing, including Treatment Room sessions by appointment
• Ear Syringing – sessions are in the Treatment Room 1:00pm – 4:30pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
• GP Practice
• Health Visiting
• Hearing Aid Drop In (2nd Thursday in every month 2:00pm – 4:00pm)
• Mental Health Services (sessions)
• Speech and Language Therapy
How to find us
Car parking is available for visitors to Avondale Health Centre and we also have disabled parking spaces.
Services at Avondale Health Centre
The district nursing service is a 24 hours a day, seven days a week service providing nursing care to patients who are housebound, in the patient’s usual place of residence. The nursing teams are based in local health centres, and work closely with GPs and a wide variety of other services and agencies. The team can coordinate care, which includes discharge planning for patients who have been in hospital and need care from the district nursing team when transferred home.
The treatment room service has at its heart the principle of quality care and timely intervention. The service runs seven days a week, 365 days per year and evening clinics are available. The experienced nurse-led service has an excellent reputation and customer feedback is consistently high. We provide clinical assessment for a wide variety of wound care issues, including leg ulceration, ear syringing and injection administration.