|Address||Contact Details||Opening Times|
|Bolton Diabetes Centre |
|Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm |
Wednesday 8:30am – 6:00pm
The Diabetes Centre offers:
• Adolescent reviews and support
• Ante-natal reviews and support
• Clinical psychology
• Consultations about lifestyle and living with diabetes
• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
• Diabetes education
• Diabetes related health and treatment reviews including medication changes
• Diabetes related sexual health interventions and support
• Dietary reviews and support
• Footwear and orthotics
• Hospital / inpatient care & support
• Insulin pump therapy intervention and support
• Insulin starts with pre-initiation and follow up support
• Medical interventions & support
• Neuropathic pain management
• Pre-conception counselling
• Pre-insulin support & education
• Prevention and management of foot ulceration
• Specialist Dietetic interventions & support
• Specialist Podiatry care & support
If English is not your first language there is an interpreting service available at request. This will need to be arranged in advance to ensure availability.
How to find us
We are located on Chorley Street next door to the David Lloyd Sports Centre. We are in close proximity to Moor Lane Bus Station.
There is no direct bus service to Chorley Street however any bus services stopping at St Georges Road, Topp Way or Spa Road are only a short walking distance to the Diabetes Centre.
Please check with your local bus service to determine which bus you require.
If you require ambulance transport for your appointment you will need to arrange this with your GP.
There is a car park at the rear of the Diabetes Centre offering car parking with disabled spaces. Parking is at the owners own risk and the Diabetes Centre cannot be held liable for any theft or damage to your vehicle.
Patients and visitors are required to pay for the duration of their stay on the car park. All payments should be made using the pay machines on the car park. Blue badge holders will be exempt from charges by registering for a permit at reception.
Parking charges apply from 6:30am to 7:30pm and are as follows:
Up to 15 minutes - Free
Up to 1 hour - £1.00
Up to 4 hours - £2.00
Up to 6 hours - £4.00
Up to 13 hours - £8.00
No parking is allowed between 7:30pm and 6:30am