On the date and time of your appointment you will be able to enter your clinic below via the ‘start video call’ button. It is a good idea to enter the waiting room a few minutes early.
- Please make sure you are sitting in a well-lit and private area where you will not be disturbed.
- You will need to test your device to ensure you are using the right browser, that your microphone and camera are set up correctly and you have a strong internet connection.
- Please view the ‘How to use Attend Anywhere’ video which explains more about how to ensure your computer or device is compatible.
- When you open the link to access the video consultation, you will be asked to enter your first name, last name, date of birth and phone number. This information will help us to identify you. Please click ‘submit’ to proceed.
- Once you press ‘submit’ you will enter a main waiting room. Here you will be contacted by a member of staff who will then transfer you to the waiting room for your clinic. You are welcome to invite a family member, parent, friend and/or carer to sit with you throughout the video consultation.
- Once signed in, please wait for our clinician to greet you. Occasionally there might be a short delay and your appointment might not run at the planned time. This might be because our clinician needs to spend a little longer with another patient. When this happens the consultant will aim to send you a message via the application.
During the video consultation, your clinician may share their computer screen with you, to display test results, or other important information. Please ensure you complete all details including your date of birth and a phone number we can call you back on if there are any difficulties.
If you would like to know more about how NHS England and the Department of Health process your Personal Data please visit: https://www.england.nhs.uk/nhse-nhsi-privacy-notice/joint/
We’re currently using the video technology Attend Anywhere. Video calls are secure. Patients have their own digital video room that only authorised clinicians can enter.
The video platform will not take a recording of your consultation. Personal details entered at the start of video consultation will be deleted at the end of the call. We will not store the details you submit and any details will be transferred securely.