Subject: Prostate Cancer
- We understand the Trust has a Urology MDT and a Urology Specialist MDT. Please can you confirm if these MDTs are still operational?
- If yes, please confirm if the following individuals/roles are still members of the MDTs?
7 x Consultant Urological Surgeon
4 x Consultant Urological Surgeon (Wigan)
Consultant Urological Surgeon (Bolton)
Specialist Dr in Urology
2 x Consultant Clinical Oncologist
Consultant Medical Oncologist
2 x Consultant Histopathologist
Consultant Histopathologist (Bolton)
Consultant Histopathologist (Wigan)
2 x Consultant Radiologist
Consultant Radiologist (Wigan)
2 x Consultant Radiologist (Bolton)
3 x Cancer Nurse Specialist
2 x Cancer Nurse Specialist (Bolton)
2 x Cancer Nurse Specialist (Wigan)
MDT Coordinator (Bolton)
MDT Coordinator (Wigan)
- Please can you confirm whether the Trust still references the following document(s) in relation to the treatment of patients with Prostate Cancer:
Operational Policy for the Urology Cancer SMDT April 2015 – Review date April 2016 (Royal Bolton Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust)
- Does the Trust reference any other Referral Pathways / Care Pathways in relation to the treatment of Prostate Cancer? If so, please provide a copy or website link.
- If yes, when is/are the document(s) expected to be reviewed?
- Please can you confirm whether we are permitted to reuse the above information under the Open Government Licence?
|Please find information attached.
2016-266 – FOI Enquiry – Prostate Cancer [95 kb] PDF