Subject: Staff Access to Psychological Therapy
- What is the referral process for NHS staff accessing psychological therapy? (Self-referral/Line-manager/GP / Occupational health?)
- Are there criteria for those who are offered the therapy? (e.g. specific problems (e.g. work related); must have tried self-help/online-resource/IAPT/ employee assistance programme/counselling first)
- Is the therapy service run within the Occupational Health department or run separately?
- How much need is there for the service? How many days per week (whole time equivalent) is dedicated to psychological therapy for NHS staff?
- What kinds of mental health problems are staff approaching Occupational Health/Psychology Department with?
- What kind of psychological therapy do you offer?
- What is the maximum number of sessions offered?
- Do you communicate any information with managers, GPs, Occupational Health, etc.?
- Are there any problems that you refer on, for example if they are unsuitable? If so, what kind of problems are these? Are there any unmet needs?
- Do you collect any outcome measures to evaluate the service?
- Has the Trust done any research on the access to psychological therapy for staff?
|Please find information attached.|