Subject: Diabetes Patients
1) How many patients in your area have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes?
2) How many patients in your area with type 1 diabetes are currently using insulin pump therapy?
3) How many new individual insulin pumps have you commissioned in:
4) What number of the population do you cover?
5) What percentage of your diabetes population were a) offered and b) received an insulin pump in i) 2012/13, ii) 2013/14, iii)2014/15 and iv) 2015/16?
6) Do you give all eligible patients the choice of insulin pump therapy in line with NICE guidance on insulin pumps (TA151)?
7) What guidance, information and structured education do you provide on insulin pumps for a) providers and b) patients?
|Please find information attached.
2016-518-foi-request-diabetes-patients [100 kb] PDF