Subject: Catering survey
From the NHS list of hospitals I gathered that you have about 650 beds at the Royal Bolton Hospital, is that still correct?
From that same list I have seen that you produce your food in house in your on-site central production unit, please correct me if I’m wrong here? May I ask if these meals produced in your central production unit are provided in a ‘cook serve’, ‘cook chill’ or ‘cook freeze’ way?
Now my follow-up questions from this are:
-Whether your site offers bulk or plated service?
– Do you use plastic or china cutlery and plates?
– When it comes to your purchasing process in the catering sector, do you have a centralized system with a purchasing department or are the individual people allowed to make their orders themselves (up to a certain limit)?
o Centralized system
o Decentralized system
– Where do you get the information about the products you need from?
o Purchasing department
o Price list
o Others: ____________________________
– Are those who you get your information from the ones you also buy from or do you use a different authority for that?
- Purchasing department
- Price list
- Others: ____________________________
-From whom do you buy your products in the end?
|Please see information attached.
2017-183-foi-request-catering-survey [107 kb] PDF