Subject: Primary care streaming investigation
- Does your trust have a primary care triage/primary care streaming unit within A&E?
If yes, please answer the below questions:
- How does the service function?
- Service operation hours? i.e. 8am-11pm (365 days a year)
- How long has the Trust had this unit running? (Please state years and months)
- How is the unit funded? i.e. by the CCG or Trust
- Who has operational responsibility for running it?
- Please give a breakdown of how many GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Receptionists are employed to staff the unit?
- Are you able to consistently meet these staffing requirements?
- How often has the unit had to close, or close early due to staffing requirements?
- Total number of patients triaged to a co-located primary care service per month?
- Total returned to A&E from co-located primary care per month?
- Total number of patients directed to out of hospital services following triage per month?
|Please find information attached.|