Subject: Bespoke software
- Does your organisation use any bespoke software systems?
If yes, please kindly complete questions a –g. If no, please proceed to question 2.
- What is the core purpose of these system/s?
- Do these system/s integrate with your organisations financial management systems?
- Do these system/s enable e-payments, online payments or BACS transactions?
- Which company/companies are you contracted to for each bespoke software system?
- What is the total value of each of these contracts over their respective terms?
- When does the current contract term for these system/s expire?
- Who are the technical and procurement leads for these system/s and their contact details?
- Is your organisation in the process of exploring the scope or planning the procurement of a bespoke software systemor an off-the-shelf commercially branded software system which you envisage will require bespoke development to fit your organisation’s needs?
If yes, please kindly complete the following questions:
- Will this system/s integrate with your organisations financial management system/s?
- Will this system/s enable e-payments, online payments or BACS transactions?
- Will this system/s automate processes or data currently managed by spreadsheets?
- Will this system/s automate paper based processes?
- Will this system/s capture large volumes of data from outside your organisation?
- When is the prospective go-live date for such system/s?
- What is the estimated budget for such system/s over the intended contractual period (rough order of magnitude)?
- Who will be the technical and procurement lead for these project/s?