Subject: Cancer referral for an MRI scan
- What is the trust target time for an urgent suspected cancer referral for an MRI scan?
- If question 1 does not apply what is the target time for a USC referral to have a diagnostic test?
- How many of the referrals in your trust has failed to reach either of the above target from 1/4/16 to 1/4/17?
- Is there a financial penalty if either of the above targets are not met? If so what is this?
- What are the make/model, date of installation and date of renewal for your existing MRI scanners?
- During the 2016 calendar year how what was the total number of MRI scans performed within your trust?
- Of the total number of scans how many examinations were brain/head, IAMS, lumbar spine (or lumbar sacral spine), Cervical spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist/scaphoid, hand/finger/thumb, hip, knee, ankle and foot scans?
|Please find information attached.|