Subject: Continuous Renal Replacement Therapies
I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act. My request concerns continuous renal replacement therapy modalities in the intensive care/critical care areas of the hospitals within your Trust.
- How many machines do you have for continual renal replacement (CRRT) in the intensive care unit/critical care unit?
1.a. Can you split these by manufacturer and age of machine please?
- Are you in a contract for your machines, if so when does the contract expire?
- How many CRRT treatments were carried out in 2016 (or the latest 12 month period you have data for)?
- How many bags of fluid did you use for CRRT in 2016 (or the latest 12 month period you have data for)?
- Who is your current manufacturer of fluids for CRRT? And for Vascular access?(double Lumen catheters)
- Are you in a contract for fluids, if so, when does this expire and is it linked in with the machine contract?
- What was your total spend on CRRT fluids in 2016 (or the latest 12 month period you have data for)?
- What was your total spend on CRRT consumables (e.g. consumable sets for the machines) in 2016 (or the latest 12 month period you have data for)?
- What is the typical renal dose you prescribe to the patients? (in ml/kg/h)
- Are your units using Citrate Anticoagulation? If yes how frequent (in % vs. Heparin).
|Please find information attached.|