Subject: Mobile device usage
1) Please confirm the number of mobile phones or smartphones that are in use by the organisation.
2) The Name of the Organisation who acts as your mobile airtime service provider. (If multiple contracts are set up please confirm each specific provider).
2.1) please confirm;
(a) the date the aforementioned contract(s) started.
(b) the date the aforementioned contract(s) ends.
(c) the date the contract(s) will be reviewed (prior to termination / new contract).
3) Are mobile phones and smart phones purchased separately or ‘bundled’ as part of the airtime agreement (via a technology fund for example)?
3.1) If handsets are procured separately, please provide details of how many mobile phones or smart phones have been purchased during the previous three years. (Please detail physical number of devices acquired.)
3.2) If Handsets are procured separately please could you confirm if the devices are leased, rented or purchased outright.
3.3) Does the organisation make ad-hoc purchases for Handsets during the normal contractual term.
3.4) Is the procurement process under a specific framework or does the organisation work independently of such a framework? Please provide details of framework if necessary.
4) What happens to mobile devices (Phones and Tablets) at the end of the contract term, or alternatively at the point of retirement?
5) Please provide full details of the person who is ultimately responsible for the Airtime Contact. (Please include: Name, Position, E-mail address, Contact Phone Number. Office Location).
6) Please provide full details of the person who is ultimately responsible for the Procurement of Mobile Devices. (Please include: Name, Position, E-mail address, Contact Phone Number. Office Location.
7) What is the current method for Insuring your mobile devices in the event of loss, damage or theft?
|Please find information attached.
2017-457 – FOI request – Mobile device usage [123 kb] PDF