Subject: Incident reporting
- Which system does your Trust use for incident reporting?
- How can staff report incidents at your Trust? (select all that apply)
- Online incident form
- Paper incident form (excluding form used when an online system is unavailable)
- Mobile app
- Telephone helpline
- Other (please specify)
- What things do your Trust do to encourage a good incident reporting culture?
- How do you ensure staff comply with the incident reporting process?
- Is incident reporting training included during Trust Induction? If yes, is it a standalone session or part of another?
- Is incident reporting training included during Trust Mandatory training sessions? If yes, is it a standalone session or part of another session?
- What is the expected timescale for completing the investigation of none/minor harm incidents?
- How do you monitor the quality of investigations?
- How is learning from incidents shared and embedded within your Trust?
- How many duplicate incidents (e.g. two staff members have reported the same incident) and issues that do not meet the criteria of an incident have you rejected over the past 12 months? If unknown, please estimate.
- Do you submit community acquired pressure ulcers onto the NRLS?
|Please find information attached.
2017-599 – FOI Request – Incident reporting [144 kb] PDF