Subject: IVF treatment provision
- What is the current (or most recent figure available) average waiting time in your Trust for patients who have been referred by a consultant or other doctor for NHS-funded IVF to start receiving treatment?
- Does the trust also offer patients the option of self-funding or private IVF?
- If yes to Q2, what is the current (or most recent figure available) average waiting time for patients to start receiving private/self-funding IVF treatment offered through the Trust after being referred by a consultant or other doctor?
- Please state: A) the cost to the Trust of one standard cycle of IVF for patients receiving NHS-funded treatment. B) If yes to Q2, the price for one standard cycle of IVF for patients who self-fund and/or opt for private treatment offered through the Trust.
- A) Please state how many consultants are employed by the NHS Trust to work in the fertility department. B) Of these, please state how many also work privately.
- A) Are NHS-funded patients approved for IVF treatment offered the choice of any paid-for extra treatments or additional procedures when they undergo IVF at the Trust? B ) If yes, please list each additional treatment or procedure available, along with its price.
|We asked for clarification and never received a reply therefore the request has been closed.|