Subject: Foley catheter
- What is the average length of time per patient to change a Foley catheter?
- Of those patients who have a Foley catheter, what proportion do you estimate will develop a CAUTI?
- How many patients today have a CAUTI in your Trust?
- On average (in days), when does the patient develop a CAUTI?
- How many times a day (24 hours) do you assist patients with a CAUTI?
|Under Section 21 Information already available
This exemption applies if the information requested is already accessible to the requester. You could apply this if you know that the requester already has the information, or if it is already in the public domain.
Please follow the link to an old response: http://www.boltonft.nhs.uk/reference-2018-89/