Subject: EPR systems provider
- Who is, or will be, your EPR systems provider?
- What are the names and titles of the 2 main contacts within the Trust responsible for your EPR system?
- What are the names and titles of the 2 main points of contact for EPR budgets and cost saving initiatives?
- Who is responsible for Quality Assurance and Testing for the Trust’s IT & Applications?
- What is your forecasted spend on EPR testing annually starting from 2017 onwards?
- How many scripts are you manually executing for your EPR regression testing?
- How long does it take to run a master regression test for EPR? i.e to execute all your regression scripts?
- How many in-house testers do you have? Permanent staff and contractors today?
- What modules do you have in your EPR currently?
- What modules are you planning on implementing or upgrading in the next 18 months?
- Is your EPR hosted by a third party or managed directly by the Trust.
- What is your total annual EPR budget?
- What % of your EPR budget is allocated for testing?
- In man-days, what is your total projected effort for systems testing in 2018? All systems.
- How many changes do you implement each month for your EPR?
- How much of your regression testing is covered by automation?
- Who is your CCIO?
- Who is your CIO?
- What is required to become an IT Services supplier to your Trust?
|Please find information attached.
2018-144 – FOI request – EPR systems provider [118 kb] PDF