Subject: Hospital appointment reminders
- Do you use an appointment reminder service for: (please circle):
Inpatients Outpatients Diagnostics Day case
- Do use an internal integrated PAS system or external provider for your Appointment reminder service? Please state the name of the integrated PAS system or external provider used.
- What channels do you use to remind patients about their appointments?
|Is this channel used? Y/N||Annual Volume||Cost per unit|
|Other: (please state)|
- Do you use agent callers to remind patients over a certain age about their appointment?
- If home based, what security measures are in place to prevent home-based agent callers from replicating data locally?
- Can patients cancel or rearrange appointments using the reminder service?
- Please provide details of the member(s) of staff responsible for the implementation and continued running of the service and their role within the Trust?
- If a patient does not respond to a reminder or answer a phone call, can your service make further attempts?
- Monthly numbers of patients reminded/contacted a month?
- Appointment reminder supplier of the above services:
- Expected contract length?
- Contract review date:
- Details of the implementation costs and annual on-going support costs:
- Details of the processes followed to procure the reminder service?
- Details of the channels used to publish the notification of procurement for the Reminder service?
|Refused under section 43(2): – Prejudice to commercial interests
We cannot disclose this information because is commercial in confidence, because we are going to a tender process in the next few months.