Subject: A&E GP streaming
Under the Freedom of Information Act (2000) I am requesting the following information regarding A&E GP streaming at the Trust:
Current A&E GP streaming service:
- What are the opening hours?
- How many GPs do you have working at any one time?
- What is the hourly pay?
- What is the seniority mix?
- How many GPs do you have and how many vacancies?
- What proportion are: a) locums, b) from local practices c) employed by the Trust, or d) other? (If other, please explain)
Between November 1 2017 and April 30 2018:
- How many patients were seen through A&E GP streaming?
- What proportion were: a) dealt with in full, b) sent through to A&E, c) referred to their own GP or d) other?
To date (since launching the streaming service):
- How many patient complaints have you received concerning A&E GP streaming?
|Please find information attached.
2018-369 – FOI request – A&E GP streaming [120 kb] PDF