Subject: Trust information around staff numbers and Agenda for Change
I am writing to you to request the following information from the Trust under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000 (the Act);
- An overview of the roles, responsibilities and remit of the Trust
- An estimate of the population the Trust’s remit covers.
- The number of staff currently employed by the Trust.
- The number of staff paid on the Agenda for Change (AfC) scale.
- A breakdown of the number of staff employed on each band of the AfC scale from band 1 through to band 9.
- The number and/ or percentage of staff employed by the Trust who work in a non-clinical capacity, i.e. those who do not work directly with patients in an acute setting or in the community. This includes members of any healthcare profession (e.g. nursing and medical) in managerial roles with no direct patient clinical contact.
- The number and/ or percentage of staff employed by the Trust who work in a clinical capacity, i.e. those who work directly with patients in an acute setting or in the community.
- Estimates of the Trust’s budget and expenditure for the financial year 2017/18. No breakdown of the budget or expenditure is required.
|Please find information attached.|