Subject: InterSystems Ensemble/HealthShare Integration Engine
We require information related to the Support of the Trust’s or CCG’s Integration Engine (TIE) – The IT team and/or Procurement should be able to assist with answers.
- Can you confirm that your Trust uses the InterSystems Ensemble/HealthShare Integration Engine for integration and sharing of information between clinical systems EG: PAS ADT / Demographic messages to Radiology System / LIMS within the Hospital. Please state the specific IE used and the version number.
- Are you planning an upgrade or replacement of the IE in the next 12 months?
- Please provide an email address for the main IT point of contact that is in charge of overseeing and managing the Integration and Interfacing team(s)?
- How many licenses do you hold for your Integration Engine, and of what type?
- Do you pay for support and maintenance of your integration engine as separate items?
- Do you currently have an annual 24/7-365 Ensemble/HealthShare environment and bespoke interface (monitoring) support contract with a third party supplier?
- (If yes to 6), How much do you currently pay for your annual 24/7 IE environment and bespoke interface support ?
- (If yes to 6), When will the 24/7 support contract be renewed next?
- (If No to 6), Is your IE environment and bespoke interface support provided in-house? Does this cover OOH support?
- What is the procurement route for the above services should they be external to the Trust e.g via tender?
|We asked for clarification and never received a reply therefore the request has been closed.|