Subject: Energy supply
- Who, in your organisation, is responsible for deciding how your energy is bought? Please provide the full name, title, email address and telephone number.
- For each of these commodities – electricity, gas and water – please can you answer the following questions?
- What is your current contract term – start date (DD/MM/YYYY) to end date (DD/MM/YYYY)?
- Do you have any options to extend? If so, what are they?
- What is your termination notice period?
- Who is your supplier?
- How many meters do you have?
- What is your annual spend?
- What is your consumption?
- Do you currently procure your energy through a framework/PBO (Public Buying Organisation)? If so, which one?
- Do you use a consultancy to facilitate your energy procurement? If so, who?
- Are you happy with your supplier?
- Are you happy with your PBO?
- Are you happy with your consultancy?
- What do you think makes a good Supplier?
- What do you think makes a good PBO?
|Please find information attached
2018-49 – FOI Request – Energy supply [118 kb] PDF