Subject: Deaths of children
We are seeking data on the deaths of children and young people in receipt of in-patient mental health services (both voluntary in-patients and detained).
For each year (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013), please provide statistical information relating to children and young people (aged 24 and under) who have died receiving in-patient psychiatric care at the time of their death in any hospital, unit or private setting under the management or control of Bolton NHS Foundation Trust. Please provide data on;
- The number of children who have died whilst receiving in-patient psychiatric care at the time of their death.
- A breakdown of age, gender and ethnicity.
- A breakdown of the cause of death where known.
- For each year, please provide the patient status, i.e. whether the child was detained or non detained at the time of their death
- The location of the death i.e. the hospital, NHS Trust, unit name or private provider.
|Unfortunately we do not hold this information, you will need to contact Greater Manchester Mental Health: https://www.gmmh.nhs.uk/contact-us|