Subject: Psychological support for men living with prostate cancer
1. How many prostate cancer patients (new and existing) were registered within your Trust/hospitals between 1st April 2017 – 31st March 2018?
- Of those how many were offered specialist psychological support services in the last 12 months (1st April 2017- 31st March 2018)?
- Of those how many were referred to specialist psychological support services in the last 12 months (1st April 2017- 31st March 2018)?
2. Do you offer psychological support services for families and or carers? (Yes or No)
- If yes, how is this service offered? (e.g. everyone is proactively offered a referral as standard of care, or do families/carers request access to psychological support reactively)
- What proportion of families/carers were referred to psychological support services in the last 12 months (1st April 2017- 31st March 2018)?
3. Do men have access to other psychological support services beyond active treatment (i.e. those that are under active surveillance and living beyond cancer)? (Yes or No)
4. Who provides other psychological support service for your prostate cancer patients? choose from below:
- NHS commissioned mental health service (funded by CCG/NHS England or Trust)
- National charitable organisation (e.g. Macmillan, Prostate Cancer UK)
- Local support group (volunteer-led)
- Other (please specify)
|We asked for clarification and never received a reply therefore the request has been closed.|