Subject: Asthma patients
- In your trust, in the past 3 months [latest 3 months available], how many asthma patients aged 18 and over have been treated?
- How many paediatric asthma treated patients [aged 6-17] have been treated?
- How many severe asthmatic patients [BTS guidelines, step 4 or 5] have been treated?
- How many severe allergic asthma patients [severe persistent confirmed allergic IgE-mediated asthma OR severe persistent confirmed allergic eosinophilic asthma] have been treated with:
– Omalizumab [Xolair]
– Mepolizumab [Nucala]
– Reslizumab [Cinqaero]
– Benralizumab [Fasenra]
– Other [Please state]
- How many paediatric severe asthma patients treated with Xolair/omalizumab?
- How many asthma clinics are run per month?
- What is the average number of severe asthma patients per clinic?
- Do you treat non asthma patients with Omalizumab [Xolair]?
If yes, how many of for what condition?
|Please find information attached.
2018-87 – FOI Request – Asthma patients [109 kb] PDF