Subject: ICT strategy and expenditure for secure mobile working
- What is the number of Full Time Equivalent staff employed by the NHS Trust?
- How many mobile devices (e.g. smartphones / tablets) are owned/managed by the Trust?
- Who is you mobile phone carrier/device provider?
- Who is your preferred/incumbent reseller for software?
- What email Exchange server are you running? Is this on-premise or Cloud hosted?
- What is your budget for mobile working? What is the split of this between hardware and software?
- Where are ICT purchasing decision taken / who are the key decision makers?
- Who would be the best initial contact for mobile & ICT Projects?
- What Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions are you using? When is the renewal next due ?
- What mass communications / crisis communications tools are in use? When is the renewal next due?
- Who do you currently use for penetration testing / ICT health checks? When are vendor evaluations next scheduled for?
- What files-sharing solutions / collaboration tools are in use? When are these next due for evaluation?
- What other IM solutions are in use (e.g. WhatsApp / BBMe/ Skype for Business)? When are these next due for evaluation?
- What mobile endpoint solution is currently in use? When is this next due for evaluation?
|Please find information attached.|