Subject: Flexible Working Policy and Adoption
- Do you offer flexible working policies to address the different types of flexible working listed below (Yes/No):
- a) Part-time working
- b) Flexitime
- c) Job sharing
- d) Compressed hours
- e) Annual hours
- f) Term-time working
- g) Home working
- h) Voluntary time
- i) Zero-hour contracts
- j) Other
- Please provide the number of staff accessing flexible working by the following staff groups in the years 2017/18 and 2018/19 (Headcount):
- Please provide the following details around flexible working requests and agreements over the past 12 months (Headcount):
|Total number of staff||Number of flexible working requests||Number of flexible working agreements|
|16-40 Years of Age|
|40+ Years of age|
- On average, how long does a flexible working agreement last (Years/Months)?
- Are flexible working agreements recorded against the employee HR record (ESR)?
- What % of vacancies in your organisation have been specifically targeted at reaching individuals seeking flexible working arrangements?
- Has your organisation seen any quantifiable or measurable returns through the implementation or adoption of flexible working?
- Is training available to managers around dealing with flexible working?
- What % of managers have received training around flexible working?
Process and Providers of flexible working
- Please provide details on the organisation’s application process for a member of staff wishing to engage in a flexible working arrangement. Within which, please indicate whether this process is manual or supported via an electronic system.
- Does your organisation use any 3rd party systems to enable or facilitate the flexible working application process and flexible working arrangements?
- Please provide the name of the system[s] used
|Please find information attached.|