Subject: Car parking benchmarking
- Number of Car Parking Spaces across your Trust, broken down by:
- General or Staff bays
- Patient and Visitor bays
- Designated Disabled (blue badge) bays
- Other (such as drop-off or on-call – if not counted elsewhere)
- Total number of parking spaces
This data is only required at Trust level, please do not break down to site level
- Does the trust apply any eligibility criteria to the allocation of staff permits?
- And if so what is it?
- What staff parking charging structure does your Trust apply?
- Do you have ANPR coverage in any of your car parks?
- Does your Trust grant any relaxation of parking rules (e.g. staff permitted to park in patient bays out of hour hours)
- If so, what rules do you apply to them?
- How may staff do you employ?
- Figure for total staff (including part timers)
- Figure for WTE total.
- What rationale/logic does your Trust apply to ERIC* question S09_06: Average fee charged per hour for staff parking?
- We would like to know the formula used for this specific calculation, including the sums used to come to your final sum.
|Please find information attached.
2019-328 – FOI request – Car parking benchmarking [115 kb] PDF