Subject: Hymen reconstruction surgeries
My request relates to number of ‘hymen reconstruction surgeries’ offered on the NHS and the demographics of patients who receive this surgery. Could you please tell me for the last five years (Jan 14-Jan 19):
- How many surgeries were performed per year?
- What the age of the patients were
- What the cost was per year for these procedures.
- The ethnicity and religion of the patients, if information held.
- Any guidance you hold on this procedure within your organisation or notes you feel happy to share.
|Please find information attached.
2019-334 – FOI request – Hymen reconstruction surgeries [12 kb] Ms Excel