Subject: Brexit preparedness
I would like to make a Freedom of Information request regarding how your NHS Trust rates its preparedness for No Deal Brexit on October 31st 2019.
What are the traffic light ratings (green/ orange/ red), or rating system of your preference, for your current preparedness for a No Deal Brexit for the following areas, previously identified by NHS Providers as key considerations for NHS Trusts:
- Supply of medicines and devices
- Other supplies of goods and services
- Research and development
- Funding and macroeconomic impacts
- Regulation (e.g. around UK-wide arrangements to replace the functions of EU agencies)
- Public health (e.g. in relation to early warning systems for medicines safety)
- Drugs pipeline (e.g. slower approvals for the UK market compared to the EU)”
|Section 21 – information already reasonably accessible
This exemption applies if the information requested is already accessible to the requester. You could apply this if you know that the requester already has the information, or if it is already in the public domain.
Please see here for the last time the information was in the public domain earlier in the year: http://www.boltonft.nhs.uk/reference-2019-101/
Currently we are following central advice and continuing as usual and will flag up any issues centrally if they occur.