Subject: Modern Slavery
Is your authority’s supply chain checked for adherence to Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015?
( )Not Sure
Other (please specify)
- In the calendar year 2017, how many suppliers in your supply chain did Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 apply to?
- In the calendar year 2018, how many suppliers in your supply chain did Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 apply to?
- How often are due diligence checks carried out in compliance with Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act and by whom (job title)?
- Which area of your supply chain do you think is particularly vulnerable to risks of modern slavery and human trafficking and what steps have you taken to manage these risks?
- How compliant is your authority to enforcing the requirements of section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015?
( )Full compliance
( )Partial / some compliance
( )Not sure
( )Very little compliance
( )No compliance
- Have there been any reports of incidents of Modern Slavery in your supply chain. If your answer is “yes” please provide details.
( )Not sure
( )Not applicable
If “Yes” provide details here:
- How well do you think staff managing contracts on behalf of your authority are trained to spot and tackle Modern Slavery within your supply chain?
- Name of Authority
- Does your authority publish a Modern Slavery statement? If “Yes”, please provide a link to your Modern Slavery Statement otherwise enter “Not applicable” or “Not sure”.
|We do not record this information but we can confirm that all our spend is procured under the relevant NHS terms and conditions, which contains a section on Modern slavery for suppliers to comply with. This is available easily on the internet.|