Subject: Patients diagnosed with genetic haemochromatosis
- For the period 1st January 2018 to 31st December 2018 (or the most recent 12 month period available), the number of patients diagnosed with genetic haemochromatosis under your care.
- For the period 1st January 2018 to 31st December 2018 (or the most recent 12 month period available), the average time in days from first referral from primary care to the patient’s first appointment within your trust.
- A copy of the protocol and/or patient pathway applicable to the care of people with genetic haemochromatosis.
- The date that your protocol/patient pathway for genetic haemochromatosis was last reviewed or revised.
- A copy of your clinical protocol(s) for therapeutic venesection.
- The date that your protocol(s) for therapeutic venesection were last reviewed or revised.
|Please find information attached.
2316 v3 Having a venesection [21 kb] PDF
Management of Haemochromatosis [305 kb] PDF
Venesection SOP [357 kb] PDF