What if my child’s problems get worse?

If you are worried because your child’s problem is very serious or getting worse, you should discuss it with the person making the referral. If necessary they can contact CAMHS and ask for the referral to be treated with more urgency.

Why not become a Foundation Trust Member?

As a member you can:

Sign up to become a member by completing the online registration form. More information about membership can be found under Get Involved