After this we talk through how we could work together on the problems. Sometimes only a few meetings are necessary to help people sort out their worries, for others it can take longer.
We offer a range of services to help children and young people overcome problems such as:
- emotional difficulties, such as anxiety and phobias
- conduct/behavioural difficulties, including assessment and treatment for ADHD
- difficulties in social functioning, including assessment for autistic spectrum
- dating disorders
- deliberate self-harm
- developmental difficulties
- thought disorder, including assessment for psychosis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- attachment difficulties.
To find out more about the conditions we treat and ideas about supporting your child we have made a list of useful websites which include information, support and guidance. These three websites provide information and help about a range of emotional problems, behaviour and mental health concerns:
To find links to more websites please visit our Useful Links page.
Our services are offered in a number of places across Bolton, including the Royal Bolton Hospital, health centres, children’s centres and schools.
To find the location of services please visit our locations page.