Once a referral is accepted the Single Point of Access Team (SPOA) team at CAMHS will do an assessment to decide on the best treatment to follow.
We offer assessment and treatment in a range of services to help children and young people overcome problems such as:
- assessment of mental health and risk
- emotional difficulties, such as anxiety and depression
- severe conduct/behaviour difficulties
- difficulties in social functioning, including assessment for autistic spectrum
- deliberate self-harm
- mood disturbance
- developmental difficulties
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- attachment difficulties
- emotional and mental health difficulties in young people with learning difficulties.
- look after child consultations