- We offer a wide range of services including:
- Postal Screening Kits for Chlamydia Gonorrhoea Syphilis & HIV
- Family planning support and advice including emergency and other forms of contraception.
- Emergency Contraception Pharmacies also provide emergency contraception please search under Bolton & Salford services.https://mycityhealth.co.uk/sexual-wellbeing/ill-health
- Ultra-sound scanning for deep implant removal and missed coils.(By referral only)
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections.
- HIV services to both inpatients and outpatients.
We appreciate that this can be a very distressing time for patients and have a dedicated team of experts to support patients with all aspects of their care from initial testing through to monitoring, treatment, management and support. We have a dedicated specialist social worker and facilitate an HIV service user-led support group.
HIV testing. We aim to provide patients with results as quickly as possible to reduce anxiety.
- Inpatient services provided at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
- Sexual dysfunction (must be referred via GP). (Links to an external website)
- Genital dermatosis (genital skin conditions) (must be referred via GP).
- Young people’s service
- Sexual health promotion and prevention.
- Prevention work to reduce number of infections and unplanned pregnancies.
- Sexual health service at Forest Bank Prison.
We provide walk in clinics in Salford every week day morning and booked appointments only at Bolton on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and |Friday for any sexual health assessment and/or treatment. We can offer a range of appointments , including evenings.
For family planning we can do an initial assessment over the telephone for coil fits and some of our follow-up appointments can also be completed by telephone if appropriate.
We can text results to all our patients within seven to ten days with their approval. We can also text with appointment reminders.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES(CHARGES APPLY)
- SCREENING DUE TO IVF TREATMENT THERE IS A CHARGE OF £250 PER COUPLE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE .
- SCREENING FOR A WORK PERMIT, VISA OR ANY OTHER NON SEXUAL HEALTH REASON THERE IS A CHARGE OF £50 PAYABLE IN ADVANCE.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE VACCINATIONS FOR TRAVEL, WORK OR ANY OTHER NON SEXUAL HEALTH REASONS.