Free Training Programme for Practitioners working with Salford young people
Friday 13th September 2019 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Ingleside Birth and Community Centre, Swinton Park Road, Salford, M6 7WR
Training Programme Content
An opportunity to gain insight and updates on STIs and contraception. Discover what sexual health issues our young people in Salford are currently facing and how you can support them to improve their sexual health.
In this training session we aim to refresh and update your knowledge and understanding of the current STI and reproductive health challenges in Salford. The training session will cover:
- Overview of the current sexual health issues for young people in Salford.
- STIs – Delivered by leading consultant in sexual health, Dr Morgan.
- Contraception – Delivered by senior nurse, Val Dawber
- Clinical services – Delivered by matron, Clare Owen
- Educational services offered by SHINE – Delivered by Emma Goodwin
- Virtual tour of the clinic and Q&A session.
To book a place please return the form below to Helen Walker by email: Helen.Walker2@boltonft.nhs.uk
Training Programme Booking Form [258kb] MS Word