Feeling poorly? Not sure where to go?

There are a number of different options available to you if you are feeling unwell and need advice. Sometimes for minor illnesses, looking after yourself at home can be the best way to get better and pharmacists can also offer advice on most minor illnesses.

You may need to make an appointment with your family doctor, or contact the out of hours service if your GP surgery is closed. Accident and Emergency is for serious and life threatening illnesses and is not approriate for minor illnesses.

For further information on the service most appropriate to your needs please read the attached leaflet by clicking on the link below.

Feeling poorly? Not sure where to go? [647kb] PDF

Comments are closed.