Bolton’s Early Communication and Language Development Service are sending their dummy elves round Bolton in the run up to Christmas.
The elves will be visiting Start Well centres to give advice about helping your child give up their dummy, and lots of other helpful information about their speech, language and communication development.
Children of all ages are welcome and there will be some prizes and certificates.
See when the elves will be at a centre near you:
- Monday 16th December 11am-12.30pm, Tonge Start Well Children’s Centre, BL2 2ED
- Monday 16th December 11am-12.30pm Farnworth Start Well & Young People’s Centre, BL4 7AP
- Tuesday 17th December 11am-12.30pm Oxford Grove Start Well Children’s Centre, BL1 3BH
- Tuesday 17th December 11am-12.30pm Alexandra Start Well Children’s Centre, BL3 4BL
- Wednesday 18th December 11am-12.30pm Great Lever Start Well Children’s Centre BL3 3AP
The events are a joint initiative with Bolton Children’s Integrated Health and Wellbeing Service, run by Bolton NHS Foundation Trust, and Bolton Council.