Telephone Number: 01204 390196
Miss Chloe Wright studied at University of Manchester and gained MBChB in 2003. She has also completed post-graduate studies at University of East Anglia and gained Masters in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery in 2016, awarded with Merit. Miss Wright has gained FRCS from Royal College of Surgeons England and was awarded with the ASGBI medal for outstanding performance.
Miss Wright completed her higher surgical training in the North West England 2008 – 2016. She subsequently undertook a National Oncoplastic Breast Surgery Fellowship at Bradford Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust where she further developed her skills in oncoplastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. In September 2018, Miss Wright joined Bolton NHS FT.
Special Interests and Research
• Breast cancer care: diagnosis, surgery and aftercare
• Breast conservation surgery using oncoplastic techniques and therapeutic mammaplasty
• Breast reconstruction with implant-based techniques and pedicled flaps (Latissimus Dorsi reconstructions)
• Transgender female-to-male chest contouring surgery
• Published and presented internationally on Trans Male chest contouring surgery and quality of life
• Published and presented on Implant-based reconstruction
Miss Chloe Wright works in the following services:
The Breast Unit offers a wide range of high quality services for all patients with breast problems and is also the centre for the Bolton, Bury and Rochdale Breast Screening Programme. All care is patient-centred and is delivered within a supportive environment by a team of experts, who are all specialists within their own field.