Subject: Public Health Funerals
Please treat this email as a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I apologise if you have replied already; I have had so few responses that I’m sending it again to all NHS Trusts to ensure everyone has received it.
1) How many public health funerals has this NHS Trust arranged each year from 2010 to 2015?
2) How much money has this NHS Trust spent on public health funerals each year from 2010 to 2015?
3) What was the most expensive, and the cheapest, public health funeral this NHS Trust arranged during 2010-2015? How much did each cost?
4) What was the age and gender of the youngest person and oldest person to be given a public health funeral from 2010-2015?
5) How many burials were there during 2010-2015? How many cremations were there during 2010-2015?
6) Where does this NHS Trust bury/cremate a person for a public health funeral?
7) How many times is an unmarked grave used?