Subject: Paediatric Audit Processes
I am asking if you can provide me with possible example titles of audit processes done in paediatric department in your hospital?
|I am asking if you can provide me with possible example titles of audit processes done in paediatric department in your hospital?|
|The current audits within the Acute Paediatrics Audit Allocations are included in the list below. This list includes completed audits which are awaiting presentation as well as projects on our Audit plan which are about to be allocated, and those already underway:
· The National Institute for Health and Care Effectiveness (NICE) Bronchiolitis guidelines
· NICE Intravenous Fluid therapy in children and young people in hospital
· NICE Acute Kidney Injury
· NICE Sepsis guideline
· NICE Headaches in adults and young people over 12 years
· Diabetes clinic non-attendances
· Paediatric Surgical referrals audit
· Note keeping (Trust guidelines)
· Prescription Chart Audit (Medicines Management guidelines)
· Management of acute severe asthma (Regional guidelines)
· LOCSIPP audit (Acute Paediatrics) (local safety standards for invasive procedures i.e. chest drains and central / percutaneous long lines).