Subject: Translating services
Under FOI legislation, I would like to ask you to kindly provide me with the below information for the NHS trust.
Please can you provide financial information relating to the:
· Total cost of interpreting services in the last 2 years and the number of requests made
- Total cost of translation services in the last 2 years and the number of requests made
- Total cost of BSL interpreting in the last 2 years and the number of requests made
I would also be grateful if you could provide us with information that includes:
· Hourly cost of face to face interpreting services
- Cost per minute of telephone interpreting services
- Breakdown of the top 10 most popular languages
How many video interpreting sessions were made last year for all languages, including British Sign Language?
Can you please provide details of your current provider(s) (company name, date contract was awarded)?
When are your current language service contracts with your incumbent(s) due to end?
Please can you provide the name, job title, email address and contact number for the person(s) responsible
- For awarding any contracts relating to these services
- For managing the day to day running of the services
|Section 21 – information already reasonably accessible
This exemption applies if the information requested is already accessible to the requester. You could apply this if you know that the requester already has the information, or if it is already in the public domain.
Please follow the link to an old response: