Subject: Post morten cases
- What is the most amount of post mortem cases that you are able to carry out in a single post mortem session?
- How many hospital post mortem examinations did you undertake between 1st April 2018 – 1st April 2019? (NHS only)
- How many coronial post mortem examinations did you undertaker between 1st April 2018 – 1st April 2019?
- What is the average number of hospital post mortem examinations that you have undertaken over the past 3 financial years? (NHS only)
- What is the average number of coronial post mortem examinations that you have undertaken over the past 3 financial years?
- How many brain & spinal cord donations have you carried out over within the mortuary over the past 3 financial years?
- How many members of staff do you employ within the mortuary? (This includes administration staff)
- What qualifications (In relation to mortuary activity) do your employees currently hold?
- What NHS pay bands are your employees in? (NHS only)
- What is your capacity for the storage of deceased?
- Does your mortuary charge undertakers/service users for storage of deceased? (Assuming that the deceased would remain in your care for an extended period of time once they have been released to go.)
- If the answer to question 11 is yes, are the premises risk assessed and do they coincide with HTA regulations?
- Do you store deceased patients’ offsite with non NHS service users? (NHS only)
- Do you actively undertake increased risk post mortem work? (Blood borne)
- Do you actively undertake increased risk post mortem work? (Air borne)
|Please find information attached.
2019-463 – FOI Request – Post morten cases [113 kb] PDF