Subject: Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Over the past 6 months [latest possible], how many chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) patients have you treated?
If possible, how many CLL patients treated were new to therapy in the past 3 months?
- How many chronic lymphocytic leukaemia patients, have been treated in the past 6 months with the following;
- Fludarabine (Fludara), cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan), and rituximab (known as FCR)
- Bendamustine and rituximab (known as BR)
- Ibrutinib [Imbruvica]
- Fludarabine and rituximab (known as FR)
- High-dose prednisone and rituximab
- Pentostatin (Nipent), cyclophosphamide, and rituximab (known as PCR)
- Alemtuzumab (Campath) with rituximab
|There have been no chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL – ICD 10 code C91.1) patients treated at Bolton between 1/3/19 and 31/8/2019.|