Bolton’s Integrated Health and Wellbeing service for children aged 0-5 years was rated ‘Good’ in its last CQC inspection in 2016.
Our integrated service offers families support in:
- Parenthood and the early weeks
- Infant feeding and breastfeeding
- Parental and infant mental health
- Healthy weight
- Minor accidents and illnesses
- Child development and getting your child ready to start school
Our team is made up of a number of different staff with a wide variety of knowledge, skill and experience.
We offer a number of assessments, activities and methods of support for you and your family.
Please do not hesitate to contact us using the details provided.