What if you are not happy with your care?

You or your parents/carer will be able to talk to your therapist at each appointment about any concerns that you have or to ask more questions about your treatment and care. We will always try to sort out anything that you are not happy about.  It is better to let us know about any worries you have as soon as possible so we can work with you to make sure that we are providing you with the care and treatment that is right for you.


If you still feel like your concerns have not been sorted out you can contact our service manager. Emails can be sent to our CAMHS email address at CAMHS@boltonft.nhs.uk


You may feel that you would rather speak to our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS).  PALS will listen with your concerns and help to sort them out.  They can be contacted on 01204 390 193 or by email on: pals@boltonft.nhs.uk


If they cannot help they will try to find someone else who can help you.  This could include helping to find you an advocate, which is someone who will offer you independent support by representing your interest and speaking out on your behalf.


If you are still not happy about your care you or your parents or carers can make a formal complaint by writing to our service manager.  The PALS team can help you with this or an advocate.